View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:26 PM
the mesiah
I'M GOD GIFTED!

Rep Power: 9 the mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,221,727,950,908,911.00
Happy Holidays Al! - Lorily a beer for my boxing bro - Lorily Never to late for the PR info..... - Lazerjab To a great poster... you should post more brother! - Lorily cheers bro! - sweetpea87 
back at ya bro! - sweetpea87 Happy Holidays Al!!! - Lorily for a fellow funkateer! - sweetpea87 Amen to that! - sweetpea87 No Message - dan_cov 
I'll drink to that! - sweetpea87 No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe strong View Post
i don't think the yankees will make the post season. im more worried about boston then either the yankees, rays or angels.rays lack offence & the angels are also getting long in the tooth. yes they have pujols but he is 33 & let's see how he adjusts to a new league of pitchers. they also have several injury prone vets but they have a great starting 3...it's going to be great races in the AL...
I'll bet u 700k that Yankees will make the playoffs .
Tb has a top 3 staff from 1-5 in the league.red sox basically lost their closer for the year and just because valentine is in,it won't get them over the hump it means they are desperate after that late season melt down.the Angels are in a terrible division so it's easier to get easy wins against mariners and a's consistently.blue jays has aight offense but that back end of rotation will end up biting them in the end late.