View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,888,374,479,909.49
Total Points: 20,888,474,780,159.98
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe strong View Post
the extra spot? what exactly is it? i thought the extra wild card was next year...i'll have to read up about it.
It happens this year. IMO, the Jays have a good chance because Boston is hot garbage this year. I think you can lock the Tigers, Rangers, Angels, and Yankees in the playoffs. Then you have the Rays, Jays, and Red Sox fighting for that final spot. Won't be easy because the Rays are tough but it is somewhat doable. Will depend on how the young kids like Lawrie come through.