View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 02:28 AM
pacmanis1
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 pacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond reputepacmanis1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,049,722.07
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - sugarsmosley 

What are you talking about? A lot of people appreciate Floyd. Aside from the *******s even the Floyd's haters admit they can appreciate his skills. I appreciate Floyd's skill. Heck to be honest he's even made me a fan. I'll be cheering for Cotto probably, but to be honest I could care less who wins. I'll cheer for guys in fights but as long as the better man wins I'll never really be upset. Guess that what happens when you put the sport above fighters. Dont get me wrong I get pissed with robberies like everyone, but I'm not talking about that.