View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 06:55 PM
Hitman Hodgson
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 Hitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,010,032,858.35
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

This maybe true for some people on here but personally I find all the Mayweather-Pac stuff boring. Don't get me wrong I want it to happen and will be excited as hell to see it but I'm sick of all th BS. Part of me thinks this fight is 4 or 5 years too late anyway.

On boxing as a whole it seems to me everyone is puts too much emphasis on whether a fighter has an '0' I think promoters and fighters are that scared of losing because they think the networks and fans will lose interest that they won't test themselves. I also think that the majority of so called superfights over the last 15 years haven't lived up to the hype.