View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 09:02 PM
turbotime
Banned

Rep Power: 0 turbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond reputeturbotime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 127,275,436.14
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
Ouch .

But who knows Im sure Brook is stronger than he was in the amateurs and anything is possible with Khan's chin .
"I was 135lbs or 140 at the time and I used to just take him apart. Honestly, they used to say to me, 'You're only allowed to use one hand against him,' because I used to beat him up that bad.

"The other hand was never up there [protecting the face]. I would only use my jab. I can't believe out of the woodworks he just comes out and says he wants to fight me and that he can beat me and I'm running scared. I mean, he's been talking so much trash."

Wow