View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 05:17 PM
dj Calleti
Banned

Rep Power: 18 dj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,804,248,676,054.74
Total Points: 1,804,253,673,986.83
...and a Happy New Year! - Flab Cheers Tony, Watch your eyes when you pop the cork. Oh wait... - El Fenomeno merry xmas - Sir TomJones Feliz Navidad slut - MANIAC310 Merry Christmas amigo! - Monkz 
you too, braav - stay bless :L - STONES! Merry Christmas Lovely! Open it! It's Ronaldo ... No, seriously, open it now, I forgot to poke air holes for him :/   x x x   :D - *Boss Lady* here bro, sell that ass, now get off santas lap. - Ether happy new year - bigsmoothh Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
happy new year - BoZz Happy New Year Emzzzzy! (better late than never) :) xx - *Boss Lady* lil butthurt slut - MANIAC310 Nina Dobrev - siablo14 just had to send you this man - Tha_Greatest 
For being a respectable man - Smokin'J 4k posts, with love from your alt :kiss: - Bossy Happy Easter lovely :kiss: - Bossy 5k - MANIAC310 Victoria Justice, thanks for turnin me on to her :) - - v e t - 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - SirTomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - SirTomJones Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - dj Pepe 

I mean I honestly can't believe you would make such a retarded thread. Zimmerman never chased Trayvon and then shot him.

A witness last night said he heard them ARGUING, do you really think Zimmerman was arguing with him with his gun out?? He said they argued and then started fighting.

Some are asking, did Zimmerman pull his gun out as Martin was on top, or did it go off on the ground.

You're stupid ass thread is giving the impression that Martin KNEW Zimmerman had a gun and that Zimmerman chased him around with his gun out.

Fuck you and your faggot ass thread.