View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 09:04 AM
Hitman Hodgson
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Hitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond reputeHitman Hodgson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,010,030,448.21
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

The Game has always come accross like he's trying to be Tupac, or Biggie or Cube or any other legend you want to name. His problem is he's never really managed to stand out on his own.

When I went to see him in concert a couple of years ago he'd do a song and then his DJ would play 2 or 3 hip hop classics and then the game would do another of his own. It just seemed like he didn't think his own stuff was good enough or sumthin.

I also think the whole gangster rap genre has died thanks to the the party ra **** you hear all the time. I mean when the likes of Drake, and Nicki Minaj are 2 of the biggest names around you know something's gone wrong somewhere. Even the beats are more funky house than hip-hop. You have legends like Snoop doing tracks with David "45 year old french house DJ" Guetta. WTF has happend?!

I'd even go as far to say even if Biggie and Pac came out now they'd not make it. Don't get me wrong I still think they're some awesome rappers out there Crooked I, Brother Ali, Royce, and established dudes like Fat Joe and Budden are always consistant but you woudn't say they were mainstream.