View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Oxn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Oxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,384,493,719,678.48
Total Points: 55,385,493,865,540.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtiger777 View Post
there were 41 other fights brother, and its only when he moved up to 147 that he fought more careful but if it bores you it bores you im not here to make u like floyds style, i happen to enjoy boxing... brawls, techincal/thinking men battles, knock outs n all! but im more impressed with the actual art of boxing and seeing a fighter apply the skills... i guess understanding the different styles of boxing and appreciating them help me get through it all!

ive learned that half the people who debate boxing dont even know what it means to cut off the rind, or use angles... but whatever
It doesnt bore me.

But it is irrating when i see someone with such great skills cruising his way to victory.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<