View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 06:55 AM
The_Sandman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 The_Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Sandman has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Sandman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 52,869,452.99
To a good poster!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?"

SMFH.
Dude, he's basically saying he's going to fight the best his body allows. So basically he's saying he can fight Pacquiao and Martinez since those are the two guys right now that everybody wants him to fight, but sooner or later another guy is going to come along and Mayweather, simply put is not invincible. You can't expect him to beat Martinez, then move along to fight an Andre Ward at 37 years old or something. You're a human being. Look at it from a human's perspective. That's kind of f*cked up.