View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Roman Moreno
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Roman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,066.73
although we disagree at times, you are a very good poster.  Good stuff champ!! - Atreyu Khalil living in a 3rd world country, i bet ur feet are dirty lolol - EDP445 Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4CornersKid View Post
I f**king hate Chris Arreola, but he is more proven. But which of these guys will turn out to be the best??? We already know about Arreola and we know a lot about Banks, but not about the others yet.
This Arreola is the more proven. The rest just has potential. They all seem like they could make some noise in their own way. But, who knows what happens when they step up.

I like Mitchell and Jennings myself. Wilder size is great. He is athletic. Not sure if he is the next Michael Grant though. He needs to gradually step it up though.

This is what Golden Boy does wrong. They feed cans, bums, cops, fat asses. And, then make a big step up. While they should take his time to develop him. They should have gradually stepped him up a few fights ago. They have yet to do it. And, watch when they do decide to give him a step up fight. The step up would be so big that he won't be ready for it. They have yet to learn to gradually move a fighter up.