View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 02:48 AM
D4thincarnation
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,368,978,278,507,216.00
Total Points: 34,368,978,278,529,296.00
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
First & foremost the stand your ground law is to blame. Followed by Zimmerman. Then the people who use color to start the race war. The media pertaited Zimmerman as white, when in fact he's mixed.

The police were actually accurate when they said they didn't find enough evidence to say it wasn't self defense. (Stand your ground requires the prosecution to prove self defense was not the case). The law needs to be amended so this never happens again.

Zimmerman should be punished because no matter how anyone tries to twist it, he instigated the entire conflict. The race issue needs to be put to rest because racial issues are nationwide & there a racist everywhere like some of these responses have proven.

Even one guy in particular I thought was a kool kat, but some of the $h!t I've seen him post makes me wanna rethink that.

Ofcourse racist are everywhere, but they are in position of state and instituations have a culture of racism then that is a major problem that needs to be addressed, because even if Zimmerman gets justice, they problem with the police and officials still exist.

And this statement "The police were actually accurate when they said they didn't find enough evidence to say it wasn't self defense." is a joke, looking for evidence to prove a negative.

Someone was killed, shot, they make arrests question the prime suspect and decide whether to charge them or not.

And on the evidence that he admits it, that is reason enough to charge him. I is up to his defence team to use the self-defence argument or any other they can think of.