View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 12:41 AM
EdWins
Winning

Rep Power: 8 EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,373,785,124.70
Total Points: 10,828,857,118.06

*facepalm* I ****ing hate texas. No really, I wish Texas succeeded in that time when it tried to secede from the United States and become it's own independent country

Okay, I'm just nerd raging but damn I was pissed at what transpired with molina/Kirkland...

And yes, Molina was fighting like a b1tch holding after punching, JUST LIKE Devon Alexander vs Maidana and like Andre Berto in most of his fights b1tch ass holding like b1tches cuz they're scared of getting hit, WHATEVER, Molina was putting a boxing clinic on Kirkland and won literally every single round up until that debacle...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<