View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 10:01 PM
elplayapimp
Banned

Rep Power: 0 elplayapimp has a reputation beyond reputeelplayapimp has a reputation beyond reputeelplayapimp has a reputation beyond reputeelplayapimp has a reputation beyond reputeelplayapimp has a reputation beyond reputeelplayapimp has a reputation beyond reputeelplayapimp has a reputation beyond reputeelplayapimp has a reputation beyond reputeelplayapimp has a reputation beyond reputeelplayapimp has a reputation beyond reputeelplayapimp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,060,307.92
an appple a day keeps the doc away - bigsmoothh aqui esta una - chiguy91 y otra... - chiguy91 gracias para el enlace - chiguy91 cheers bro - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj Pepe View Post
1. I don't hate Mexicans. Infact, Chicharito is one of my favorite players and my favorite boxer is Antonio Margarito.

2. Wtf is "El Fas"? I don't live in El Salvador and I have no "local" team in NJ. Calling me a plastic for that goes out towards all the Chicanos that support the likes of Pumas, Chivas, America, or Monterrey. Despite them being born in the USA.

3. A group of Salvadoran kids were at the Bernabeu a few weeks ago due to the Real Madrid foundation. Ronaldo even took pictures with them, goes to show your ignorance.

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satelli...e_Bernabeu.htm

4. I never cared for Famoso Hernandez, I just knew his nickname and had to google his full name, that's how relevant he is to me.

5. If you saw that match fully, you would know Mexico struggled vs Salvador until around the 60th min where they collapsed and conceded 5 goals in like a span of 10mins.

6. Congratz on the Gold Cup, cause that's the only glory Mexico will ever have, beating down bum countries like Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, etc. They will never be relevant in the top stage. Mexico is the El Salvador in the world stage.

No matter how much money the Mexican federation shoves into its bum league, it will never get better and it will do no good for the country. Half the players that transfer to Europe get exposed and just go back to Mexico to relive glory surrounded by bums.

Atleast El Salvador has an excuse, they're piss broke. What about Mexico?

Seen Libya? That could be Mexico if they even think about attacking El Salvador. My people exchanges soldiers and fuckboys for Israelite weapons.

Go to bed.
lmao didnt read but some one is butthurt