View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 07:22 PM
TOBYLEE1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 TOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond reputeTOBYLEE1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,080,628.09
good poster. - mellow_mood For Ignoring Snopkins-the troll - HaglerSteelChin for taking me back in time :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4CornersKid View Post
No Andy Lee. I think Andy Lee will be fighting Sergio Martinez in August. That leaves Vanes Martirosyan. Vanes would have to fight Kirkland if he beats Molina though, for the final WBC eliminator. I see Vanes-Chavez as a good way for him to get out of that fight with Kirkland. S**t, maybe it'd actually make Kirkland-Alvarez happen, but I doubt it.
Matthew Hatton did nothing at 154 and got a shot at a vacant title against Canelo.

Gomez did nothing either at 154 and got a shot.

Cintron loses to Molina and beats a lowly Smith and gets a shot.

In the mean time Kirkland is going to have to fight all the guys that Canelo should be fighting to get to him. And still I predict the WBC to put more obstacles and delay the fight as much as they can