View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 04:08 PM
Pocket Dogs!
You want one?

Rep Power: 23 Pocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,286,239.43
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

Quote:
Originally Posted by W@rri0r View Post
Not a great but he was my Favorite. "Penny" Hardaway. I could also include Larry Johnson, Tim Hardaway, Charles Barkley(Great), Jeff Hornnzeck(don't know how to spell).
This is what Penny is doing now and it's pretty damn great.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/16/us/pen...ool/index.html

You could make a movie out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal tech View Post
Man if he did that to David Robinson it scarey what he would've done to slow Luc Longley its a shame we never seen that Finales
True, Hakeem would have torn Longley a new asshole but the Rockets would be going against a prime Jordan AND Pippen with a new arrival in Toni Kukoc. And you have to remember that Jordan turned his game up to 11 whenever it was the finals.