View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 11:56 PM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,328,422.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

[QUOTE=dj Pepe;11909327]1:54-2:05 on the first video.

She saw nothing, she is just assuming.

Why call her an "eyewitness" when she saw nothing. There's a difference between SEEING a guy chase a kid down and shoot him as oppose to hearing a gunshot and ASSUME a guy chased down a kid and shot him.

That's why they didn't ask her shit, cause she has nothing worth saying. What else does she have to offer?

I heard cries for help and a gunshot.

Everything else she is saying is an opinion that will do nothing for the case.

I was thinking she seems to be very contradictory, and jumping to conclusions. . . She implies like she SAW the man shoot him by saying "nobody was on the ground", and hten she goes on to say "I KNOW it was Traybon who screamed because they stopped after the gunshot". . . That could just as easily mean that he no longer needed help once he shot him. Was it a head shot? Otherwise, wouldn't he still be alive for at least a few minutes and screaming, etc.?

SHe seems to be moreso REACTING to the controversy, rather than simply saying what she saw, or didn't see. . . .