View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 03:10 PM
polarcub
Banned

Rep Power: 0 polarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 51,604.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
Lewis is a Top 5 ATG regardless of those 2 defeats.

We all wonder how Lewis-Bowe would've played out but at least he beat him easily in the Olympics. That has to count for something.

Few people care about HW Division or history anymore because manny and pacquiao and floyd have taken over.

But the 90's was amazing. Some of these fights had more action in the first round then VItali and Wlad's entire career.

I SAW LIKE the first 30 seconds of Razer Ruddock vs Mike Tyson and I was like

Holy ****. lol .

One of my favorite moments is when Bowe went up to Lennox after Holyfield fight
and started his trash talk and Lennox as great as he is was not a good trash talker. It was pretty funny. But Lennox predicated he will have to call Bowe 'chicken bowe' and his predication came true.

The HOlyfield BOWE though in my opinion will beat a Prime Vitali and Prime Wlad easily. Easily. So tough to tell if Lennox could handle the HOlyfield version of Bowe at that time.