Thread: Who's better?
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 01:40 PM
TheHoff'sGhost
I'll fist you

Rep Power: 19999 TheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 493,385.97
Total Points: 1,000,685,006.56
Bottoms up Hoff.. - !! AI-Holmes!! My trouser-snake stands up and cheers to your greatness! - RiZOOM To: Hoff - TRAVI$ ANUS - mickeyb For getting me unbanned. - Jambo Boy 
Let's celebrate the coming together of the bum boys once again. - OASIS_LAD Hilarious poster - mangler 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD 

I'm going on work ethic here and Prince was streets ahead of Wacko. If my main man Prince wanted something done he didn't mess around he just got it done. For example, Prince wants his pork sword sucked, he gets a rib removed and he god damn sucks that bad boy himself. Now if Wacko wants the same, what does the skin bleached anti-pinochio do? Yeah that's right, he gets some kid to do it for him. Lazy bastard!