View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Rust Cohle
I Know Who I Am

Rep Power: 20 Rust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,185,407.58
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswizzy99 View Post
exactly. even though Kobe has 5 rings, I truley believe that he still doesn't understand how to win. Kobe lucked out with great teammates to pull him out in all his championships.
Kobe wasn't even the team leader for his first 3 rings. Shaq was. Kobe's play during his last Finals game was nonexistent. His team had to help him.

The difference between Jordan and today's players was that despite playing at such a high level during the regular season, Jordan was just at another level during the playoffs.