View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 01:08 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,387,732,792,184.58
Total Points: 7,398,733,307,349.78
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
Who said I think Vitali beat Lewis? I can read results. I maintain that Vitali was WINNING the fight and deserved a rematch you knucklhead. Please explain how that is relative to this topic.

Here's the deal. If you think Manny's resume doesn't stack up to Whitakers, and are reading this, you are an idiot. It's not even close.

I'm done with this sh*t thread. Too many delusional pr*cks in here.
You are viewed as retarded so I think other posters need to be reminded of the low level of intellect they are dealing with. You are confusing accomplishments with fighters talent. David DIaz, Margarito, and Cotto at 145, combined with Manny's losses, make his WHOLE resume, not just his peak, worse than Whitaker's.