View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Mr. Invincible
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,116,282,334.28
Total Points: 1,464,034,047.52
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. for supporting the heavyweight champs - Freedom. Im sure you can use another one! Lol!! - JAB5239 a gift we can all enjoy - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
If you are someone that thinks Vitali beat Lennox Lewis, it makes perfect sense you'd pick Manny over Sweet Pea.
Who said I think Vitali beat Lewis? I can read results. I maintain that Vitali was WINNING the fight and deserved a rematch you knucklhead. Please explain how that is relative to this topic.

Here's the deal. If you think Manny's resume doesn't stack up to Whitakers, and are reading this, you are an idiot. It's not even close.

I'm done with this sh*t thread. Too many delusional pr*cks in here.