View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 02:32 AM
-Jay-
Scouse Mouse

Rep Power: 1214 -Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,424,317,938,345.19
Total Points: 4,425,721,613,849.78
Testing. - -Jay- Cheers for the green - rorymac For still being here - Terrel Boxingscene legend.. - !! AI-Holmes!! enjoy! - -jose- 

Being a honda with some mileage for the love of god get the timing belt checked when you take it for an inspection. I'd say the price is high but I'm going off of the Canadian market.

Service history is also a plus, regular oil changes with prolong the life of an engine substantially. I know everyone will say "Thats obvious." But you'd be surprised how many people do not do regular maintenance and then ***** when something goes wrong.

Also if you do end up buying any honda, keep an eye on the oil level every time you fill your gas tank. No matter what anyone else tell you honda engines all burn oil. That is why I always bought toyota/nissan.

That being said there isn't much that can beat the fuel efficiency of a honda.