View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Banderivets
'Ah Mr Haye'

Rep Power: 18 Banderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 96,054.30
Let's start your gift collection - Artur Kyshenko For your excellent scholarship and intellectual contribution to this forum! - poet682006 Since donations are messed up, have a beer on me brother! - PainfromUkraine 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - poet682006 

Those Russian videos are not training videos...

There was a big stink raised about those clips...its just assault and humiliation not training...

Every country has some elite units that would par with whatever the world's best standard might be.

But in general it would have to the US...and Israel (simply because they have no choice).

Most ex soviet bloc countries have trash military...what kind of training are you supposed to have when there is no money to train you?

Just look at how much they eat...Compare the typical US marine to a Russian soldier...One jacked the other thin as a tree branch.

I never got to serve in Ukraine as I left before being conscripted, but all of my boys served, and couldnt wait to get the **** out of there...

As I said there are exceptions in every country, but in general, overall, average...whatever you want to call it, US is the most effective.

Brutality does not equal anything......there is more to it then just having a stone cold mind.