View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 11:54 AM
hhs661
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 29 hhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond reputehhs661 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 133,101,095,702,208.77
Total Points: 133,129,051,550,205.45
Thanks for ur help homie - The Surgeon haha, great manny ipod songs! - chiguy91 Keep it hard, keep it classy - lparm Funny mofo - Sugar Booger 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - snakehandler7 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - snakehandler7 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal tech View Post
Maybe but hakeem and Clyde were going to be a nightmare of a match up Clyde vs Jordan would have been a wash and Olajuaon would have had amazing series surprised we never met up with the rockets in the finales to be honest
A wash?? I think MJ would've dominated Clyde like he did in their finals matchup. You also gotta remember that the bulls were 1 game away from the finals the very next season MJ retired. Grant was in his prime, kukoc was s rookie and they still had a variety of role players. Blend that with MJ and I think Chicago would've won at least the first meeting between the two