View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 07:02 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,097,831.60
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekondzOut View Post
green!!!!....my man came through and shut it down!!

I wonder what the temp is gonna be like AFTER the fight?!?....you dudes are so CONVINCED that Chad got this....smh...after B.Hop tames this young lion and puts his 2 dollar ass in his place and back in his lane I can hear the haters now...6:47-7:10

its funny man some of these dudes are negative. they refuse to acknoledge any fighters accomplishments, down play and minimize everything and pray for them to lose. not only hopkins but all the good fighters. its like what do you even watch for then. go get a damn hug or some therapy or something jezz.