View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 10:35 PM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Rep Power: 24 Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 674,203.79
to help freshen up on your comprehension - I'm so sorry finally using the correct "You're" instead of "Your" - I'm so sorry for you my young padawan. Cheers - Spoon23 i eat 23 pactards with  Spoon on a daily basisLELELELEL - Primera keep riding pacs d1ck - Mannie Phresh 
cuz you obviously like me. - Mannie Phresh for dominating life - sugarsmosley WAR Spoon23! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
The old Cotto would not have beaten a prime Mayweather imo.

However, I think this version of Cotto has a real chance against this version of Mayweather. Floyd is no longer at his best. As Freddie Roach says, he lost his legs, and like RJJ before him mobility was a huge part of his armoury. I'm not saying there is going to be an upset, just that it won't surprise me if there is.
I'm routing for Cotto to win, but I'm not seeing a competitive fight here. Hope your right though. Cotto's chances is to finish all 12 rounds. Floyd has no power, he can win by pushing Floyd to the ropes. Pressing the action as to how DLH did it with Floyd. Non stop aggressiveness. The key for Cotto is not let Floyd think.