View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Rep Power: 22 Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 606,632.72
to help freshen up on your comprehension - I'm so sorry finally using the correct "You're" instead of "Your" - I'm so sorry for you my young padawan. Cheers - Spoon23 i eat 23 pactards with  Spoon on a daily basisLELELELEL - Primera keep riding pacs d1ck - Mannie Phresh 
cuz you obviously like me. - Mannie Phresh for dominating life - sugarsmosley WAR Spoon23! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamasterking View Post
The proverb that says you canít have the cake and eat it, is what comes to my mind when i think about the way Floyd handles his career. Thereís is no doubt that heís got great skills, thatís why i believe that Pacquiao is the only fighter that can give him problems, their opposite styles would make one of the greatest fight in the history of the sport.

The Legends of this sport have all fought the best fighters available and most of the time, they fought them more than once, even if they new they were going to be in a war for 15 rounds and risk their life. Thatís why it wouldnít be fair for those warriors to let a boxer, who hasnít fought the best fighters or the fighters that can make him suffer, have is name in that list of Legends.

Time is running against Floyd, he can do whatever is good for him in terms of choosing his opponents and having a relatively safe career, he has the right to do it, it would still be a great career. In the end he will be rich, with good health , undefeated, but wonít be considered a Legend like Sugar Ray Robinson or other greats who went threw hell to get that respect.
Well said! Great fighters should fight each other for all the marbles. Sadly in this era fighters like Floyd can duck legit threats.. Mark of a person who ain't for a great career, but for richness. Easy fights and being great don't go hand in hand. Being great is fighting the best in the sport.