View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 02:23 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,889,283.20
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
Far more movement. He's literally walking towards his opponents now and trading with them. Whatever way you cut it that leaves him more vulnerable.

As for how many more fights FMJ has, well I think you're going to see an RJJ situation where Floyd fights through his 40s to try to keep making money. It would be sad to see and I hope it doesn't end up there but imo he needs to kick that gambling habit because no one beats the house.

I don't really know who the best fighter in the world is right now, Wlad and Ward probably have the tightest hold over their divisions at the moment. Mayweather and Pacquiao both have each other blocking the way to outright supremacy at 147lbs. If I was to choose one it would probably be Andre Ward, as fighter of the year that makes sense.
I agree about Andre Ward and Wlad. Wlad's degree of difficulty is still far less than I think it is for Pacquiao, Mayweather, and Ward, but he is the clear #1 Heavyweight for sure.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<