View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 04:34 AM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Rep Power: 24 Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 680,577.74
to help freshen up on your comprehension - I'm so sorry finally using the correct "You're" instead of "Your" - I'm so sorry for you my young padawan. Cheers - Spoon23 i eat 23 pactards with  Spoon on a daily basisLELELELEL - Primera keep riding pacs d1ck - Mannie Phresh 
cuz you obviously like me. - Mannie Phresh for dominating life - sugarsmosley WAR Spoon23! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Moreno View Post
Google the 4 horsemen in anyway you want and see if the names I gave you come up. Go ahead. Lets not talk about who just barely is new to the sport.

The 4 guys I named>>>>>>The 4 guys you got.

lol at your stupidity and lack of knowledge of thee sport. None of you post had anything to do about my comments. Not one single post. Just a bunch of rambling irrelevant nonsense about a legendary wrestling group. That has nothing to do with Pac taking on easy paydays instead of legacy fights.

And, for the record -and you can Google this- Morales, Pac, JMM, and Barrera don't fit the "4 horsemen" example. For it to be similar all 4 guys had to fight each other. Morales-JMM have yet to fight each other.

So again WTF are you even talking about?

More importantly WTF does that have to do with Pac taking on money fights against Margarito, Mosley, and JMM(which bit him in the ass) instead of legacy fights?
ok. take it easy wwe boy. Don't be mad But I thought the 4 horsemen you called are for wrestling hehe!