View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 04:20 AM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Rep Power: 24 Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 680,723.74
to help freshen up on your comprehension - I'm so sorry finally using the correct "You're" instead of "Your" - I'm so sorry for you my young padawan. Cheers - Spoon23 i eat 23 pactards with  Spoon on a daily basisLELELELEL - Primera keep riding pacs d1ck - Mannie Phresh 
cuz you obviously like me. - Mannie Phresh for dominating life - sugarsmosley WAR Spoon23! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Moreno View Post
And, what does Haggler, Hearns, SRL, and Duran have to do with Pac taking 3 easy paydays(last one biting him in the ass) not for legacy but money?

What do you call Harry Greb, Mickey Walker, Maxie Rosenbloom, and Tiger Flowers? If Haggler, Hearns, SRL, and Duran are the "ORIGINAL" 4 horseman?

LOL @ "Look it up"

Did you just started watching boxing?
Lol look it up?

Hmm I see you googled the original 4 Horsemen. But the most famous for the title are Haggler, Hearns, SRL, and Duran. they embody the 4 horsemen.

You seem to have forgetten you previous post the one on the first page.. Just because you googled meant your an authority about it now aye hehe!

Just to recap of what you said Roman MOreno: "4 horseman? The **** is this wrestling? " (You don't even have a clue what it meant lol wrestling haha)

lol and you know boxing. Search and research some more you will get to love the sport more

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-04-2012 at 04:28 AM.