View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 11:42 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,868,089.45
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

The only HW' I would favor over the Klitschko's prime for prime and H2H are.....

Prime Ali
Prime Foreman
Prime Holmes
Prime Bowe
Prime Holyfield
Prime Lewis

Fights against prime versions of Mike Tyson and Sonny Liston would be pick em' fights to me.

I'd favor the Klitschko's to beat prime verions of Patterson, Frazier, Norton, Shavers, Lyle, and Moorer.

And I would favor the Kitschko's H2H over any heavyweight prior to the Patterson era without a doubt. I may be a bit bias over the older era HW's, but the only HW's I see from the era's prior to Patterson that would give the Klitschko's trouble would be Jack Johnson and Joe Louis.

After seeing an absolute prime Vitali fight a way past it 37 year old Lennox and only be up 4-2 on him, and than get stopped by a pretty unlucky cut, I think it's fair to say that prime versions of the top HW's would be tough for the Klitschkos.

Last edited by 4Corners; 03-03-2012 at 11:46 PM.