View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 06:51 PM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

Rep Power: 29 Mikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,764,503,348.62
Total Points: 32,975,126,921.99
You're alright, my dude - mangler jr thanx for link - Pullcounter Enjoy the fight! - Carnivore Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 Thanks - Mangler Jewnior 
p4p poster - Dick Buffman For your undying love for Boxxy, a truly dedicated man lol! - Lorily ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. funniest, classiest racist on here. - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Artur Kyshenko Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmann400 View Post
Here's his boxrec. http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...8949&cat=boxer

Also as you'll see in his 3rd and 2nd pro fights. He beat both Kendrick Releford and Zack Page. Both these guys have VERY deceiving records and are both tough durable and experienced journeyman. Luis Ortiz dropped and stopped Zack Page in 8 rounds. Tyson Fury couldn't stop Page, Kubrat Pulev couldn't, fellow countryman Mike Perez who gets tons of hype couldn't stop Page and he went 8 rounds with Page twice. Juan Carlos Gomez couldn't stop him. Juan Pablo Hernandez couldn't stop him, and the list goes on. Not saying that alone makes Ortiz better than all these guys etc but I think that's a pretty good feat to do so early in his career. He also accordingly has a 349-19 amateur record.
Yeah Page is a real good journeyman. Page said Pulev was the physically strongest guy he had ever been in with. In spite of his stoppage wins the 2 or 3 fights iv seen of Ortiz his power didn't impress me, or him in general tbh. People citing his amateur record is very deceptive too as he fought all of those fights domestically. He only fought on a international level 2 or 3 times and lost every time he did. If he reaches his full potential i could see him being a top 10 HW but i don't see him being the best of the best or getting a belt after the brothers retire. Perhaps i need to check out a couple more fights of his though.