View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 09:12 AM
Fish_Scotland
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Fish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond reputeFish_Scotland has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,258.86
Total Points: 1,000,169,189.63

I agree, and I hope I never see Haye in a ring again. It's all about the money, it's obvious. I don't mind if you deserve it.

I pray the Klits keep him on the scrap heap, let him rot.

I was absolutely raging at having to listen to him claim "he was licking his lips" thinking about a future fight with Vitali after the Chisora fight. Lets be truthful too. Haye sucker punched Chisora and if Chisora had not acted like an d*ck previously (slap, spit, earbite, kiss) and had us all questioning his metal stability then Haye would have come out alot worse than he did.

He killed PPV for Sky. He pulled the wool over a nations eyes and let everyone down and yet this pr*ck still appears on our TVs and around the sport (I don't care that was Boxnation) Get him to f*ck.