View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 12:45 PM
3L MatAt@N
Banned

Rep Power: 0 3L MatAt@N is infamous around these parts3L MatAt@N is infamous around these parts3L MatAt@N is infamous around these parts3L MatAt@N is infamous around these parts3L MatAt@N is infamous around these parts3L MatAt@N is infamous around these parts3L MatAt@N is infamous around these parts3L MatAt@N is infamous around these parts3L MatAt@N is infamous around these parts3L MatAt@N is infamous around these parts3L MatAt@N is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,203.85
3L MatAt@N is a sh1tty poster - Freedom. 3L MatAt@N is a sh1tty poster - Freedom. Your sandwich, sir :wave: - *Boss Lady* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
Sorry man.

I respect If you're the opposite, but I was raised to keep it with in the culture. I have no problem saying a girl with a different background is good looking, but when it comes to relationships/marriage then it's a complete different thing.
I'm glad to see that I am not the only one here that is not an idiot when it comes to this. If someone truly loved their own culture and heritage they would do anything to preserve it. It appears that there are a lot of people here that love to talk the talk but in the end are nothing but sellouts.