View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 10:39 AM
Underboss
Miss Bambi

Rep Power: 57 Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 611,023,246,727,672.38
Total Points: 611,023,246,727,879.00
Legend poster - Cleto_Reyes No Message - dj Pepe Iris Chacon is a Goddess...Cheers bro! - jose830 your avi! :fing02: - jose830 That's what's up... Willie Colon, Hector Lavoe, Ruben Blades ATG's - jose830 
Have a beer bro - Rocky... No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtcs1981 View Post
Why?

Middle East and Asian like to keep it within their own. For them is culturally. On this side of the world if there is Caucasian with African American, and someone oppose is because they are racist.

Why this needs to keep happening? What is wrong if you like a girl that her skin color in her cultural background is different? I still cant see reason for this keep happening.
Sorry man.

I respect If you're the opposite, but I was raised to keep it with in the culture. I have no problem saying a girl with a different background is good looking, but when it comes to relationships/marriage then it's a complete different thing.