Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your opinion on mixed-race marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
    I'm curious, but why? Hispanic men SHOULD stick to their own culture.
    Because I like white and asian women

Comment

i don't think i ever dated a girl that was fully mexican, so for me, i'm for it. date and be with with whoever you want just as long as you're both happy, ya know? i like seeing traditional cultures and stuff like that too, but imo, some of the most prettiest girls i've ever seen were of mixed race. it's going to happen eventually imo, sooner or later someone in everyone's family will date outside their ethnicity.

Comment

mixed culture marriages create children with no sense of identity or culture. The children that are produced out of these unions almost always have some sort of internal conflict and in turn always end up screwed up.

Comment

Originally posted by 3L MatAt@N View Post
          mixed culture marriages create children with no sense of identity or culture. The children that are produced out of these unions almost always have some sort of internal conflict and in turn always end up screwed up.
          Obama...........

Comment

Originally posted by 3L MatAt@N View Post
            I have 3, half Italian and half Puerto Rican cousins, they seem to be doing fine.

Comment

Me personally I don't care... far as we all know we are all mixed with something. People who care either have some underlining racist issues or personally feel inferior so don't like the stakes raised higher via more competition.
              Last edited by WitherGlove; 02-26-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

i live in L.A. so im pretty much immune to getting ticked off at interracial couples..

they are everywhere

Comment

i hated when mexicans get married to other races and they start forgetting about their mexican sides and dont even teach their children spanish, or have the kids acting more like their other non mexican side.

Comment

I personally enjoy learning about other cultures.
                    If you actually love someone...race,religion,nationality shouldn't matter.

I've been with Whites,Asians,white/Arabs,Armenians, and other types of Hispanic's and it's never been a problem.
                    even though we have different cultures we still share some of the same American values.

never been with a black girl though.

Comment

dipped my stick in all lady colors n loved except middle eastern. anyways love mexican girls got hooked back in 05

Comment

Working...
                      X