View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 04:09 PM
kimmiblob
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 kimmiblob has a reputation beyond reputekimmiblob has a reputation beyond reputekimmiblob has a reputation beyond reputekimmiblob has a reputation beyond reputekimmiblob has a reputation beyond reputekimmiblob has a reputation beyond reputekimmiblob has a reputation beyond reputekimmiblob has a reputation beyond reputekimmiblob has a reputation beyond reputekimmiblob has a reputation beyond reputekimmiblob has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,073,442.62
Green! - dancovboxer good poster - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryDayDrew View Post
I just want to see a good fight between Alexander and Maidana...I am kind of pulling for Maidana but I could live with either outcome...I don't believe the judging will be bad but that is because I don't want to see it go to a decision and I don't believe they will rob Maidana and try to pull off the same trick 3x in a row. Place might riot. Hearts want Maidana...brain says Alexander is the general consensus. Perez/Bronier could go a number of ways but I don't see a robbery...I don't know about other people but I am a fight fan...I don't like psyching myself to believe fights will be bad or fixed or whatever...If thats the case why even watch?
LOL why wont they do it 3x in a row no one going to hold them accountable. and why would the place riot if Maidana get robbed they will be only a handfull of maidana fans, the fans will be rooting for alexander and could care less if they rob maidana.

Perez/Broner can go a million way but even if Eloy put the performance of a lifetime history at st. louis will say still wont be enough to win.

I am a boxing fan and score can mean s.hit to be honest, cause I know who really wins and all that but robberies rob the fighters of more then just a W robs the true winning of tons of opportunities etc because a few fights down the line no one remember the robbers they just see the L on his record. Giving all this what are we supposed to just play ignorant to whats going on and just hope they will just govern themselves?