View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:29 AM
jimmy1569
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy1569 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 150,290,075.77
To help wipe away the tears after the Klitschkos are KO'd by Wilder - Deal With It Vitali Klitschko is an ATG - Freedom. Vitali beats any HW from any era - MASTERFUL So you can put it on each time you kiss the Klitschkos' asses. - ShoulderRoll Merry Christmas & a happy NY! - dancovboxer 
Klitschko's are the best broski, THE best! - dancovboxer school them haters - Superflo777 

You can forgive Chisora for his indiscretion... he musta forgot how fast David Haye is when letting his hands go.. He clocked him with the bottle combo before Chisora even knew he got hit.. Kind of how Vitali got clocked in close quarters... i must admit i wish that was Vitali with the bottle combo.. but i guess Haye owed the Klitschko's for all the aggravation he put them through & he NOW has earned his fight with Vitali instead of begging for it like he was doing before Chisora stepped to him. He got Vitali's respect & now Vitali will walk away with 2 grudge matches in a row sending both English pretenders to his throne to the canvas in succession... the order doesn't matter.... whomever gets less of a suspension is NEXT in line.. Vitali will make both of them pay for embarassing the Klitschko name brand in front of there worshipping German fans.