View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 01:45 AM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,762,299,806,200.31
Total Points: 13,763,300,214,402.40
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
As I already stated in my post, I liked it because it had guys who put on exciting fights and looked to finish, rather than more talented guys who liked to win boring decisions.

But I can understand why a GSP fan like yourself would disagree.
yeah cuz you can't watch any of those guys fight any more, oh wait....

Its not like when PRIDE was bought out, the whole PRIDE rules with top level talent. Great fighters being pushed to fight and use their skill. Thats still a missing element to this day.

and yes I'm a GSP fan but I'm not a retard zombie that just thoughtlessly follows him and everything he does. I do think he needs to be a little more aggressive and finish his fights more. Not that he doesn't attempt to, but he needs to layoff the strategy a little.