View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:18 AM
House of Stone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,342,861,137.69
Total Points: 242,392,953,187.63
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner Pretend Its Klitsckos and sit on it... LOL - afiln Kick this keyboard warrior. - Weltschmerz One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas 

he didn't actually 'glass' him he punched him while holding the glass, the glass doesn't actually contact chisora. both guys disgraced themselves here but the way chisora rolled up to haye there, and the way he has acted when face to face with other fighters (spitting or slapping them) I'm not surprised haye started throwing. Chisora had a couple of guys following behind too and was clearly looking to do something like a slap or a kiss or a spit or something, probably a slap since he said as much before hand. I even remember earlier on in the night bunce asked haye what he would have done if chisora came up to him and slapped him like he did to Vitali and haye said 'I wouldn't give him the chance to slap me' or something like that.