View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 10:01 PM
Chino Madonna
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 25 Chino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 938,337,824,477.03
Total Points: 970,645,201,363.55
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj Pepe View Post
I think he's pretty good, I usually watch Arsenal whenever I can cause I like their playing style and van Persie is one of my fav players. Couldn't see todays match but from what I heard, it was really bad. Only saw Boateng's goal, haven't seen actual highlights. So I can't really criticize the approach Wenger took.

I just don't agree with the (----) section you put in. He may be underrated but I think you went a bit extreme on the "one of the best players in europe"
I realise it's a bold statement and completely understand why you're not on board with it. For some reason, the media have not picked up on how great he has become this season (I have watched 90% of Arsenal's games this season), which tends to affect people's thinking. The media also say Vidic is one of the best defenders in the world. Let me tell you, if Vidic was playing for Arsenal, he would be Bramble's Twin.

Just from now on, watch LK carefully. Watch him carefully and I think you'll be very surprised at how good this guy is. I can't remember a defender being so awesome to watch. For me, anyway.