View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 11:08 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 211 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.75
Total Points: 2,140,326,004,485.64
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreakbeat View Post
Haha......as I thought, you have nothing! You calling it a brand war says it all really.

This is not about brands,
It's everything about brands. I don't see you banging on about LG or RIM or IBM. The only company that you ever talk about is Apple who are, I admit, market leaders - in marketing.

Apple have been astoundingly successful in a single area: Marketing their brand. They are taking existing innovations and repackaging them then marketing them as novel ideas.

Quote:
this is about a tech company that pushes the whole industry. It seems other companies right now have nothing to compete fairly with and have resorted to basically copying and stealing.
All companies in the tech arena are going to be copying other company innovations and putting heir own spin on them. It's sort of taken for granted that companies will take an existing idea and make it better or more durable or with more added features.

If Apple existed in the stone age they would take a wheel, produce it in a new colour and pretend they invented it.

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with competition, its healthy but should be from innovation not stealing.
Does using child labour and slave labour count as stealing?

Quote:
What Apple right now are doing and have been doing for decades is shaping the future of tech.
No they haven't. They have been aggressively marketing their products as lifestyle choices. Like the iPhone 4S debacle - no innovation at all. A slightly better camera and a slightly better screen, and still you get people lined up for it because they have fallen for the marketing.