View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 11:02 AM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 36 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 93,915,787,382.79
Total Points: 133,935,883,999.14
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

Brand loyalty makes no sense to the consumer.

I buy products based on these 3 factors - price, functionality, and availability. It just so happens that at the time I was purchasing my phone, the HTC Desire HD ticked all those boxes. If Apple priced their products in a range I could afford, I would most definitely consider buying from their company. However, for a couple of hundred pounds less I got a phone that met all my requirements and was at the time a good alternative to the iphone 4.