View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 02:01 AM
Willy Wanker
Thug In Peace

Rep Power: 12 Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,238,709,493,657.13
Total Points: 67,238,709,602,317.73
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
now it is done homie - Tha_Greatest ill start a new row for you - led No Message - led You have me laughing like mad dude - Risty Happy holidays my alt! :D - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

a woman about to give birth in a month or two flirting with a nice man like yourself just sounds like trouble.

maybe she has no man in her life and wants someone to fill that role and play daddy to her new baby and 5 other kids.

i wouldn't even have that problem. there was this decent looking woman who was talking to me at the store, but she looked pregnant so i was turned off by her. but i later realized she wasn't pregnant, she was just fat.

if i would have known she was just fat and plump around the stomach, i would have banged her so hard it would have lowered her blood sugar. but pregnant woman don't do it for me like the fatties do.