View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Hyacinth
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Hyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 23,857,776.67
Total Points: 2,720,196,906,327.40
lil wayne and drake loves dog meat - LICH ROC 
Question Wait, am I the only one around here that thinks Mosley can beat Cinnabun???

Sure the kids' got some talent. He's young, strong and has his future ahead of him but people are talking about him knocking mosley out and retiring him. I just don't see that happening. I seriously doubt mosley is gonna' let that kid walk him down or bully him. That's not gonna happen. Mosley is probably still faster than canelo and i'm sure he can still bang it out if need be.

When you guys say, "he can't pull the trigger"...what do you mean exactly? That he's scared to get into an altercation? That he doesn't want to hurt anyone? That he doesn't want to make a fight a "fight"? seriously, what do you guys mean exactly? I Fell like I'm the only one here that thinks mosley could beat that kids' head in if he wanted to.

Last edited by Hyacinth; 02-12-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<