View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 05:00 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 49 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 411,685,353,215.57
Total Points: 621,685,614,643.43
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrosales13 View Post
Hatton lost the last round. That was a Collazo round. If Hatton needed the last round to win. Then he lost the damn fight. And, now we just going to make excuses on why Hatton arguably lost the fight to Collazo.
no, he clearly almost lost but I dont think it was a bad thing. People act like you have to dominate everyone. There was no shame in that win to me, espically in your 1st fight at WW. I dont remember how it went all the way but to the best of my memory I think I had it either 5-5 or maybe even 6-4 Collazo after 10 but Hatton outworked him in the last 2 rounds to give him the close victory(with the knock down).

And Im not making excuses because I was actually rooting for Collazo

Last edited by DLT; 02-06-2012 at 05:05 PM.