View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 01:40 AM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,057,096,855,980.17
Total Points: 5,672,748,094,306.33
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Ivey View Post
The f*ck, is OP stupid? Stop bringing up this nonsense race card... you bring up Kirkland? Do you have any idea what people said about him when he got KO'd by that Japanese fighter? Virtually everyone got off the bandwagon. It has nothing to do with race, sit down.
He has a point though, I mean I will willingly admit that I don't like Filipinos. You see I am Lebanese AND WE ALL KNOW about the conflict between the Philippines and Lebanon in 1860's. Obviously I wasn't around then but I feel obligated to my ancestors to blindly hate on all Filipino boxers.