View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 01:29 AM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,337,985,868,759.02
Total Points: 3,467,654,801,165.78
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

People railed on Kirkland after he lost to Ishida. Naturally you're going to have people defending him but there were so many people saying he was an exposed hype job and laughing at him. I remember because I was/am part of that group.

Has nothing to do with race. Whenever a fighter is talked about a lot there are those waiting to see them get 'exposed' and they will pounce on any bad/questionable performance. It is the nature of the beast, deal with it.