View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 01:21 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 48 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 172,249,455,839.78
Total Points: 382,249,646,441.47
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny123 View Post
I agree if u break those 3 down its close. Oscar in his next fight didn't look very impressive against Forbes and imo showed how past his prime he already was,Cotto hasnt been tested against a prime elite fighter in a couple years now,and Ortiz is being overrated due to his win over Berto. I still go back to his other recent fights like Peterson, Campbell and Maidana where he was far from impressive. U could actually argue Zab put up the best actual fight vs Floyd.
but see thats not fair. Cotto might look like garbage in his next fight also and Oscar went down to 150 for Forbes which is why I was one of the only people who said that Pac is going to kill him. I said if he looked like that at 150 against Forbes, I know he's going to look like a dead man at WW.

My point is that I thought your threads on this topic is always about the pre fight, right? I think most are answering the question wrong because they always talk about how tough the fight was itself. Even now you are talking about the next fight after but your main thing about Cotto being the toughest is what he's seen as going into the fight, right?

If thats the case then you cant talk about what happens in the next fight or even what happened in the fight itself. Its just about the pre fight. I mean if Floyd kills Cotto then you cant say its his toughest fight or if Cotto gets KO by a bum next then you cant say its his toughest fight, so you are just talking about the pre fight, am I wrong?