View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 02:12 PM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 21 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,976,703,752.66
Total Points: 36,976,715,297.55
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
Martinez is good but he has not fought him or suggested he has any interest in fighting him.

Ortiz too me was going to get really tough in that fight. Much the same way he was with berto. He is a full fledged welter weight and has good pop in both hands. I think if that fight would have continued we would have seen Floyd tested unlike we had seen ever....LEFTY
What did you see that led you to believe any of that?

The fight ended early in the 4th round with one of Ortiz's eyes already closing and entering the rounds where PBF usually just takes over a fight.

Last edited by tredh; 02-02-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<